Motion Graphics Freelancer
The freelancer will report to Head of Design / Project Producer
This is an opportunity for an experienced Motion Graphics Artists to do business with a rapidly growing production company / agency that works primarily within the video games industry. Candidates should live and breathe their role, possess a keen eye for detail, and a solid portfolio of work. A passion for gaming, or knowledge of the gaming industry is highly desired, but not essential.
Responsibilities & Duties
You will be tasked with creating various assets and deliverables across digital & broadcast.
- A self-starter, someone who can take a project from concept to fruition
- Working within a brand framework to produce high quality on-brand work
- Working closely with a production team to create cutting edge motion graphics
- Supporting the design team in all elements of the visual design process
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & attributes:
- A strong working portfolio
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency in After Effects & Cinema 4D
- A working knowledge of all Adobe Creative Suite production applications (Illustrator, Photoshop & Premiere Pro)
- A keen and creative eye for detail and the ability to contribute to the creative development of projects
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and keep on stick to the creative vision of the project
If you are an experienced Motion Graphics Designer with a creative flare looking sink your teeth into an exciting new project, get in touch.